The Sacred Sanctuary of the Enigmatic Goddess

Friday, August 04, 2006

Do not think for a minute that you had me all figured out. I am beyond your comprehension or your wildest imagination. I am not a riddle or a puzzle to be solved. I am enigma personified! You once made the tragic mistake of thinking you know me too well. But as time has revealed, you arrived at erroneous generalizations and fallacious conclusions about me. And yes I would like to remind you that you are dead WRONG about me and so were your so-called friends.

No, do not push it. Do not dare ask me how I feel or what’s going on inside my mind. You have long decided you do not want that privilege. So no! There is no way you will ever find out.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa, easy there, madame senator... no need to get all feisty while the senate session is going on....hehehehehe....relax... =)

8:49 PM  
Blogger Abaniko said...

That's a given. Mortal beings should never have access to the thoughts and feelings of goddesses. Let this remind the poor guy and his equally poor minions. :)

10:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

sige lang, ilabas mo lahat yan sa blog, hehehe. nagbabasa kami.

11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

uy, sinong umaaway sa iyo? don't let that spoil your day, ok. ;)

happy sunday! :)

1:02 PM  
Blogger binx said...

aba aba aba. may away?

easy lang, sis. nakaka-wrinkles yan. btw, pareho tayong di nkapunta sa EB. may dinner rin kasi ako non, nung pwede na ko, umuwi na pala sila. miss you! :)

5:03 PM  
Blogger Yoyce said...

ey dear! what's wrong?

anyway, tama si Cruise, andito lang kami labas mo lng..

10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey.. what's wrong? i hope things are all right with you.. take care :)

2:00 PM  
Blogger Yen Prieto said...

o sis cnu na2man gumalit syo tsk tsk.. yang mga gnyang klase ng tao wg ng pag aksayahan ng panahon sis at ang beauty baka masira..

2:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey... As I write this, I hope things are better. Some people can be just so, but then you have to remember that you've better things to do. So don't give them/him/her the time of the day. Hope y'ar smiling today dear..

{russ.™ }

9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol ... I think wholesome is a state of mind and the definition is always changing. That said ... I must have what you call a "corrupt mind" as I not only see it, but I keep looking too...Rotfl

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home