The Sacred Sanctuary of the Enigmatic Goddess

Friday, August 11, 2006

leaders townhall @ adidas sports clinic fort bonifacio last August 9, 2006

amidst the chaos, while we were waiting for the program to start, rej, nudged me and told me he was trying to tell me something. when i looked at his direction he gestured, telling me to get my mobile phone.

one message received:
tl (team leader) na pala ung bf ni toot toot.

sent message:
haha oo, classmate ni cha sa mdp. mega flirt daw talaga.

one message received:
haha. wala d sya orig. hehe.

sent message:
sira anong di orig?(they have a resemblance, built, height-but my guy's much taller, complexion)

one message received:
gayagaya sha sa kin. hehe

sent message:
haha idol ka, ganda daw kc ng gf mo. gf nya kc kamuka ng anak ni inday badiday, ung cnapak na version.

one message received:
hahahaha

7 Comments:

Blogger beng said...

i'm lost kung sino yung mga characters, but i can tell a "mean streak" in that short txt conversation. mwehehehe! =P

9:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

kayo ha.. hehehe

miss you girl.. happy weekend :)

9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

inday badiday eh =)) ahahahha

11:58 AM  
Blogger The Doctor said...

Hi Amgine=erlyn, it is alittle funny as I left a greeting on your old blog site and noticed it had been awhile since it was update. I ran accross this site by chance. It is nice to see you again. I am alittle sad as I can read all of your post though ...oh well.. lol

2:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kayo ha... nang-ookray kayo. pero nakakatawa. :lol:

happy sunday! :)

9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm....can't relate, but funny nonetheless... =)

5:31 AM  
Blogger x said...

parang girltalk, ah. hehehe... i miss your posts, ate amgine! it feels so good to back. ^_^

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home